Sunday 13 April 2014

Live Everyday Like it's Your Last!


Hello everyone,

The last few months have been bitter cold and even though Spring is finally here, I am still not able to fight any illness around me! Yes, I practise regular hand washing, but to no avail! Hopefully, the sunnier and warmer weather will combat these lurking germs and I can get  back to writing this blog on a weekly basis!
Displaying Drawing_143113_jpg.jpg
Life brings ups and downs, cherished moments with the ones you hold closest to your heart, heartache and disappointment with the ones you hold closet to your heart...

Live life to the fullest! How many times have you heard this expression? Live everyday like it's your last! How many of us do this daily? I know I don't.

We only start living once we've been through a life altering experience...an untimely death of a loved one, a health scare, or like in my case,when the child becomes the adult and teaches the mom a life lesson!

He sent me this while I was writing this post and I was left speechless...

Confirmation once again that all the preaching and teaching I've been doing is paying off and that I'm not the horrible parent I thought I was.

I think I will start living everyday like it's my last because one day it will be and I won't even know it!

I tell my kids to never go to bed upset with someone because you don't want those words to be the last ones you say to someone you love or care about!

Let go of the toxic people in your life and hold on to the people who bring out the best in you...

Keep calm and everything will be fine...

Words to live by everyday...

Especially during your darkest moments...

Eventually things work out for the best!

God Bless and Happy Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment