Friday 13 September 2013

Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining!

Hello everyone!

This week has been an emotional roller coaster ride that I wasn't planning on boarding but had no choice in the matter!

I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, that we are all destined to follow our chosen path, and that there is someone, or in my case, many people, watching over us, when bad things happen.

Do you believe in divine intervention, or in guardian angels? I do! I  have lost many loved ones over the years, who are now my guardian angels! I've had many experiences occur in my life that could not be explained and in hindsight, I have come to accept that some other force was at play.

Life throws us one curve ball after another. Some we catch and move on, while others hit us with a full force and send us on a tailspin, feeling motionless and unable to process what has just occurred.

When God closes a door, he opens a window. Have faith, things will get better! How many times have we heard these words? I have and yet it is sometimes hard to believe that things will get better. But, they always do. Do you know why? Because when we are surrounded by family and friends who are supportive when bad things happen to us, we feel a sense of hope, that anything is possible, that every obstacle will be overcome, and that every "cloud has a silver lining."

I am thankful that the turmoil in my family this week has passed, that all is well, and that things can only get better! The power of prayer and guardian angels is a wonderful thing!

Take a deep breath, count your blessings, don't sweat the small stuff, and remember to never go to bed mad at anyone, because you never know what tomorrow will bring...

God Bless!
I will never let you fall..
I'll stand up with you forever..
I'll be there for you through it all..
Even if saving you sends me to heaven..

-YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL-
                                                    RODS :)
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment