"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my babies you'll be." (Robert Munsch)
Don't you love this book? 13 years ago today, my life changed forever, for the better! Two angels were sent to me from above! Happy 13th birthday, Michael & Joseph! Where has the time gone? It feels like only yesterday when we were celebrating your 1st birthday!
|The boys at 1 yrs. old|
You are teenagers now! You are on your way to adulthood and it's my job to prepare you for this journey!
Here is my advice:
1. Remember to always strive to be the best possible person you can be even when others don't think you can!
2. Live life to the fullest everyday as if it were your last!
3. Don't sweat the small stuff!
4. Remove things and people who bring the worst out in you and make your life toxic!
5. Surround yourself with things that bring out the best in you!
6. Remember, Family is everything!
7. Be passionate in all you do!
Live every moment, Laugh every day, and Love beyond words!
Today, you were surrounded by family and friends, and thanks to Skype, we were able to all sing Happy Birthday to you, even while on vacation! The pizza was burnt (not my best, but good) Right, Joseph? Your birthday cake was perfect, until the top layer slid off the plate...Never make a three-layer cake with whipping cream as the filling in a hot climate!
|Make a wish|
|Checkerboard cake! Not bad, for my first attempt!|
|Special family moments!|
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always (well, most of the time), as long as I'm living my babies you'll be...
I love you no matter what...
Never forget that!