Sunday 15 December 2013

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

No noHello Everyone,

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow and that's what it did all weekend! So much for Christmas shopping!
Snowball cookies and chocolate crinkle  cookies

No worries...Do you smell what I smell?

Homemade cookies! I took advantage of being snowed in and decided to start my Christmas baking. Thank you Pinterest for the many delicious recipes...snowball cookies, thumbprint cookies, crinkle cookies...

I decided to give cookies this year as Christmas presents. It's the thought that counts, right? Homemade cookies from someone are more appreciated than a cheesy gift.

398, 399, 400! Give or take a few cookies, and let's not count the ones my family gobbled up when I wasn't looking!

Looking outside as far as the eye could see was a magical winter wonderland and inside the house was filled with Christmas cheer and the smell of homemade cookies!

Could life be any sweeter?

I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Turn on the Christmas music and spread some Christmas cheer, bake yourself happy, and look forward to 2014...

Laugh more, complain less, look at your glass as half full...

You are blessed, you are loved...

Cheers and God Bless,

Sandra







No comments:

Post a Comment