Monday 8 July 2013

I Love You No Matter What!

This is a special post dedicated to my children!

Today, 12 years ago, my life changed forever! Why? Because two angels from above were sent to me...to me! Can you believe it! After many years of waiting and I got two! Miracles do happen...I look at them everyday and count my blessings!

Happy Birthday Joseph and Michael! You are loved by all of us!

I love you no matter what! These are words that I tell my boys everyday! Words that were passed down from my parents to me!

Celebrating at the cottage!

What do these 6 words mean? I love you no matter what you do or what you say. You will test me throughout the years, but that's okay. I did the same thing when I was your age to your grandparents.We share something together: a strong family bond between past and future...this bond is unbreakable because it is held together by unconditional love, you know what I mean...loving someone no matter what. This kind of love is different from any other love you will experience....it is deeper...the love between a mother and a child cannot be described, but it can be felt in many ways...in a hug, a kiss, a smile, with encouraging words...you will know and feel that you are loved...

Thank you Michael and Joseph for choosing me as your mother! I promise you both that no matter what happens over the years, my love for you will always be the same. I promise to be by your side in good times, but mostly in bad times. I will be the wind beneath your wings that lifts you up when you shall fall. I will tell you that no matter how hard things get, things always work out...things always get better when you have people who love you by your side...

I will love you no matter what Michael & Joseph!

Enjoy


 Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment