Sunday 10 November 2013

The Best Things In Life Are Free!

Hi Everyone,

Who ever said that, "Nothing in this world is free?" Did you know that some of the best things in life are free? Like family. We don't decide who our family will be.  It is already decided, before we are even born. I just received some unexpected news last weekend about my family that has changed my life forever. At first, I was shocked and couldn't believe the news. And now? This is probably the best news I've received in a long time. I've realized above all that no matter what happens in life, your family always comes first. Family, I will always have your back! All of you! I promise!

Some other things in life that are free are hugs, kisses, laughter, and smiles. Life finds a way of getting in the way and we lose sight of these small gestures. Promise yourself that even though your life is so stressed right now, promise yourself that you will hug and kiss your family members, smile at a stranger, and laugh hysterically at a not so funny joke! You will feel better. I promise you!

One of my favourite things that are free is sleep! My husband can account for this. Every chance I get, I will find a way to fall asleep on the couch. Some of my best sleeps are on my couch. I'm not sure what's been going on lately, but I have been feeling more tired than usual. I hope this is temporary because I feel like I don't have the energy to do all the things I love to do. I am making a promise to myself and my husband that I will only sleep in my bed so that I can do other things I enjoy...

Best things in life are freeMaking memories is another thing in life that is free. Remember, it's not the quantity of time, but the quality of time that matters most. You cannot go back in time and wish you had spent more time with family and friends. Make the time now. Go out and make memories with the ones you love and care for the most. I have memories from my grandparents that will last me a lifetime. I am the person today because of them and I intend to continue their family traditions with my family so that one day, they too can have lasting memories.

The season is upon us. Let us be thankful. Let us be kind to others. Let us go out and make some memories, hug a little longer, laugh a little louder, and smile from ear to ear just because...

God Bless,

Sandra













No comments:

Post a Comment