Friday 1 November 2013

Expect the Unexpected!

Hello everyone!

Hope you had a scary Halloween! Despite the downpour and unexpected car trouble that delayed me and messed up the rest of my husband's day, Halloween turned out to be a good day. The kids at school enjoyed games, crafts, delicious apple cake (my mom's recipe), and roasted pumpkin seeds.

For me, October has been a month of unexpected events and revelations. I've decided to put this month behind me and look forward to the holiday season. What? Is it too early to think about Christmas? Apparently not at the dollar store. They've had Christmas decorations up next to the Halloween decorations. I made it a point to walk past this section until Halloween was over.

I've also decided to look past the unexpected events of this month and have decided to turn a bad situation into one of opportunity. Everything happens for a reason! Sometimes life decisions are made that can change our lives forever. The moment we decide to do a 180, is sometimes just the first step that will ultimately lead us to our greater purpose in life. I feel I am here now. I am in a crossroads with several paths to follow. The hard part is deciding which path to take. Do I take the path ahead of me, the one to the left or the one to the right?

Life takes us to unexpected places sometimes. The future is never set in stone, remember that.Only time can tell...Take the path less traveled? Maybe. One thing I know for certain is that it will always feel right when the right decision is made. You get a sense of comfort, of clarity when the right decision is made. I will know when I get there...

Uncertain roads lie ahead, new opportunities arise, the future looks brighter.

Expect the unexpected. Expect dreams lost so long ago to become a possibility!

I will!

God Bless,

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment